We’ve a long list of the popular actresses of the world who are equally appreciated on silver screens and also on small screens as well. This is Part-II of that series. These all artists are well known for their tremendous performances in all mediums of entertainment, like film, television, theater or advertisements. As we have categorized them in six parts of 50 actresses each alphabetically. In this second part, you’ll find beautiful images of 50 popular professional actresses around the world-2 from Carl to Erica along with their dates of births and other interesting details.
1. The voluptuous Tara Leigh Patrick was born on April 20, 1972 and is better known by her stage name Carmen Electra. She is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. She gained fame for her appearances in ‘Playboy’magazine.
2. The desirable Catherine Elizabeth “Cat” Deeley was born on 23 October 1976 and is an English television presenter, actress, singer and model. Since 2006, Deeley has been the host of ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ in the United States.
3. The attractive Caterina Reminy Scorsone was born on October 16, 1981 and is a Canadian actress. Scorsone is best known for her roles on television.
4. The stimulating Catherine Lisa Bell was born on August 14, 1968 and is a British American actress known for her role of Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie of the television series ‘JAG’ from 1997 to 2005.
5. The captivating Charisma Lee Carpenter was born on July 23, 1970 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Cordelia Chase in the popular TV series ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ (1997–1999).
6. The graceful Charlotte Sullivan was born on October 21, 1983 and is a Canadian actress, known for her role as Officer Gail Peck in the Global police drama series ‘Rookie Blue’.
7. The pleasing Cheryl Ruth Hines was born on September 21, 1965 and is an American actress, comedian, producer and director, known for her role as Larry David’s wife Cheryl on HBO‘s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’.
8. The dainty Chloe Bennet born as Chloe Wang (April 18, 1992) is an American actress and singer. She is currently starring as Skye in the ABC series ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’
9. The stylish Chloë Stevens Sevigny was born on November 18, 1974 and is an American actress, fashion designer, and former model. She gained a reputation for her eclectic fashion sense.
10. The admirable Terrina Chrishell Stause was born on July 21, 1981 and professionally known as Chrishell Stause. She is an American actress, best known for her television roles.
11. The bewitching Christina María Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 and is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
12. The comely Christine Helen Lakinwas born on January 25, 1979 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Alicia “Al” Lambert on the 1990s ABC/CBSsituation comedy ‘Step by Step’.
13. The adorable Claire Elizabeth Coffeewas born on April 14, 1980 and is an American actress best known for her roles as Cassie Tatum on ‘The West Wing’ (2003).
14. The lovesome Clare Maree Bowen was born on 12 May 1984 and is an Australian actress and singer, best known for her role as Scarlett O’Connor in the ABC musical-drama television series ‘Nashville’.
15. The good-looking Constance Elaine “Connie” Britton was born on March 6, 1967 and is an American actress, singer and producer.
16. The balletic Constance Marie Lopezwas born on September 9, 1965 and is an American actress. Known professionally as Constance Marie, she is known for her role as Angie Lopez on ‘George Lopez’ (2002–2007).
17. The delightful Courteney Bass Cox was born on June 15, 1964 and is an American actress, producer, and director. She is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the NBC sitcom ‘Friends’, Gale Weathers in the horror series ‘Scream’.
18. The angelic Courtney Thorne-Smith was born on November 8, 1967 and is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Alison Parker on ‘Melrose Place’.
19. The erotic Cynthia Ellen Nixon was born on April 9, 1966 and is an American actress, best known for her portrayal of Miranda Hobbes in the HBO series ‘Sex and the City’ (1998–2004).
20. The pretty Hannah Dakota Fanning was born on February 23, 1994 and is an American actress who rose to prominence after her breakthrough performance at age seven in the 2001 film ‘I Am Sam’.
21. The radiant Dana Welles Delanywas born on March 13, 1956 and is an American film, stage, and television actress, producer, presenter and health activist.
22. The cute Daniela Sofia Korn Ruah was born on December 2, 1983 and is a Portuguese-American actress best known for playing NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye in the CBS police procedural series ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’.
23. The tempting Danneel Ackles, who was born on March 18, 1979, better known by her stage name Danneel Harris, is an American actress and model.
24. The heavenly Darby Stanchfield was born on 29 April 1971 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Abby Whelan in the ABC political drama series, ‘Scandal’ (2012-present).
25. The beauteous Dawn Olivieriwas born on 8 February 1981 and is an American actress, model and voice actress who has appeared in a number of television shows and feature films.
26. The intriguing Deborah Ann “Debby” Ryanwas born on May 13, 1993 and is an American actress, singer-songwriter, musician and record producer. Ryan has starred in the Disney Channel Original Series ‘Jessie’ since 2011.
27. The foxy Deborah “Debi” Mazar was born on August 13, 1964 and is an American actress and television personality, known for her Jersey Girl-type roles; as sharp-tongued woman in independent films.
28. The fetching Demetria Devonne “Demi” Lovatowas born on August 20, 1992 and is an American actress, singer, and songwriter who made her debut as a child actress in ‘Barney & Friends’.
29. The spirited Lani Desmonet “Desi” Lydic was born on June 30, 1981 and is an American actress who currently stars as guidance counselor Valerie Marks on the MTV comedy-drama series ‘Awkward’.
30. The dashing Dianna Elise Agron was born on April 30, 1986 and is an American actress, singer, dancer and director. She is also the creator and co-editor of the music, art and photography website You, Me, and Charlie.
31. The amorous Donna D’Errico was born on March 30, 1968 is an American actress and model who, after posing for Playboy Magazine for September of 1995, had a starring role on the television series ‘Baywatch’.
32. The persuading Dreama Elyse Walker was born on June 20, 1986 and is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Hazel Williams on ‘Gossip Girl’.
33. The classy Eden Sonja Jane Riegel was born on January 1, 1981 and is an American actress. She portrayed Bianca Montgomery in the daytime drama ‘All My Children.’
34. The opulent Elisabeth Rose Harnois was born on May 26, 1979 and is an American actress.
35. The artful Elisabeth Singleton Mosswas born on July 24, 1982 and is an American actor, known for her roles as Peggy Olson, secretary-turned-copywriter on the AMC series, ‘Mad Men’ (2007–2015).
36. The extravagant Elisabeth Judson Shuewas born on October 6, 1963 and is an American actress, known for her roles in the films.
37. The talented Eliza Coupe was born on April 6, 1981 and is an American comedic actress, most widely known for starring as Jane Kerkovich-Williams in the ABC comedy series ‘Happy Endings’.
38. The vibrant Eliza Patricia Dushku was born on December 30, 1980 and is an American actress known for her television roles, including starring as Faith on ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ and its spinoff series ‘Angel’.
39. The dynamic Elizabeth Banks (Born Name: Elizabeth Irene Mitchell; February 10, 1974) is an American actress, producer, and director.
40. The flamboyant Elizabeth Mitchellwas born on March 27, 1970 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Dr. Juliet Burke on the ABC TV series ‘Lost’ and also had lead roles on the TV series ‘V’ and ‘Revolution’.
41. The astounding Emilia Clarke was born on 26 October 1986 and is an English actress, best known for her role as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO series ‘Game of Thrones.’
42. The exuberant Emily Erin Deschanel was born on October 11, 1976 and is an American actress and producer.
43. The galvanizing Emily Mallory Procter was born on October 8, 1968 and is an American actress. From 2000 to 2002 she played Calleigh Duquesne in the CBS police drama ‘CSI: Miami.’
44. The arousing Emily Rosewas born on February 2, 1981 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role in the critically acclaimed Unchartedvideo games as ‘Elena Fisher’.
45. The twinkling Emily Irene VanCampwas born on May 12, 1986 and is a Canadian actress, known for her lead roles on the WB series ‘Everwood’ (2002–06).
46. The blazing Emma Samms (Born Name: Emma E. W. Samuelson; 28 August 1960) is a British actress and TV Host best known for her role as Holly Sutton on the American daytime soap opera, ‘General Hospital’.
47. The luminous Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriquiwas born on December 10, 1977 and is a Canadian film and television actress. She is known for her performance on HBO’s ‘Entourage’ as Sloan McQuewick.
48. The glossy Emmanuelle Grey “Emmy” Rossum was born on September 12, 1986 and is an American actress and singer-songwriter.
49. The smashing Erica Cerrawas born on October 31, 1979 and is a Canadian actress, best known for her portrayal of Deputy Jo Lupo on the Syfy series ‘Eureka’.
50. The shining Erica Dasher was born on October 27, 1986 and is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Jane Quimby, the title character in the ABC Family series ‘Jane by Design’.